Tuesday, November 8, 2011
7:00 AM - 8:00 AM
Continental Breakfast (featuring Therapeutic Affinity Roundtables)
Partnering for Cures features Therapeutic Affinity Roundtables during breakfast to jump-start networking. These roundtables bring together meeting participants from various disciplines and sectors who share a similar interest. Because common ground is already established, these informal gatherings quickly turn into dynamic and productive conversations.
The following therapeutic areas will be focal points for these roundtables:
- Alzheimer's disease
- Cancer (blood, brain, breast, lung, melanoma, prostate, pancreatic)
- Diabetes (Types 1 and 2)
- Epilepsy & psychiatric disorders
- Genetic disorders & rare diseases (cystic fibrosis, muscular dystrophy)
- Infectious diseases
- Multiple sclerosis
- Other diseases of the central nervous system
- Parkinson's disease
- Vision & hearing disorders
Please expect for this list to change, depending upon availability and therapeutic interests of hosts. Not all therapeutic areas will be offered on both days.