- Dec, 20, 2012 - BiotechNow: Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger: Takeaways from Partnering For Cures 2012
- Dec. 4, 2012 - Aha Group: Partnering For Cures - Inspirational Innovation & Collaboration
- Dec. 4, 2012 - BioPharma Today: Coming In Wedneday's "The Pink Sheet" Daily - Takeaways From Partnering For Cures
- Dec. 3, 2012 - Collaborative Chemistry: The Elephant in the Partnering for Cures 2012 Room
- Dec. 3, 2012 - Allergic World: Leaders on the Move: Partnering for Cures
- Nov. 30, 2012 - Chemo Brain: You Rallied and You Made a Difference
- Nov. 29, 2012 - Collaborative Chemistry: Partnering for Cures 2012 - one innovator presentation at a time
- Nov. 28, 2012 - Collaborative Healthcare Innovation: CIMIT COO John Collins Speaking at Partnering for Cures 2012 in NY
- Nov. 28, 2012 - Chemo Brain: Partnering for Cures #P4C2012 It's Here
- Nov. 27, 2012 - Lybbaverse: We'll be presenting at Partnering for Cures
More than 800 Leaders in Science and Medicine Gather at 4th Annual Partnering for Cures Meeting on November 28-30 in New York City.
This meeting is designed to facilitate cross-sector collaboration and solutions sharing that are needed to speed up the time it take to turn discoveries into therapies.
Now in its fourth year, Partnering for Cures showcases transformative programs and best practices in medical research and development. It features dynamic, outcomes-focused panels and effective one-on-one partnering meetings using a customized partnering system. It also features dozens of organizations with novel approaches to commercialization, translational efforts, data-sharing initiatives, drug repurposing programs, and creative financial models. It provides participants - from innovators to investors, philanthropists to industry executives, federal officials to scientists - with both a platform for bold solutions and concrete opportunities to find nontraditional allies who could help advance critical research and development goals.
- Francis Collins, Director, National Institutes of Health
- Janet Woodcock, Director, Center for Drug Evaluation and Research, U.S. Food and Drug Administration
- Mikael Dolsten, President, Worldwide Research and Development, Pfizer
- Jens Eckstein, President, SR One
- N. Anthony Coles, President, CEO, and Member of the Board, Onyx Pharmaceuticals
- Kathy Giusti, Founder and CEO, Multiple Myeloma Research Foundation
- Robert Califf, Vice Chancellor for Clinical Research and Director of the Duke Translational Medicine Institute, Duke University School of Medicine
- Jay Schnitzer, Director, Defense Sciences Office, Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA)
- Scott Johnson, President, CEO, and Founder, Myelin Repair Foundation
- John Wilbanks, Senior Fellow, Ewing Marion Kauffman Foundation
Partnering for Cures is convened by FasterCures, the Milken Institute's Center for Accelerating Medical Solutions, a nonprofit think tank and catalyst for action that works across sectors and diseases to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of the medical research enterprise.
NOTE TO MEDIA: Credentialed members of the press wishing to cover Partnering for Cures, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information, contact:
Director, Communications & Marketing