• 12/14/10: Medical Research Leaders Pursue Innovation, Collaboration, and Outcomes in Search for Cures
• 12/15/10: Interview with Fox Business Network's Brian Sullivan: Finding Solutions for Medical Research
FDA Commissioner FDA Commissioner Margaret Hamburg and Milken Institute Chairman Michael Milken on the importance of bringing the medical industry and researchers together.
• 12/15/10: Interview with Fox Business Network's Brian Sullivan: How to Solve the Obesity Crisis
Michael Milken, chairman of the Milken Institute, talks with Bloomberg's Shannon Pettypiece about the need to decrease the U.S. obesity rate to lower health-care costs and bolster the country's economy. (Bloomberg TV)
• 12/15/10: Woodcock: US at an 'Inflection Point' for Targeted Therapies, GenomeWeb
• 12/15/10: John McCulloch & generating new treatments for unmet medical needs
• 12/15/10: FDA offers new guidelines to speed combo drug programs, FierceBiotech
• 12/14/10: FDA: Here's How to Develop Drug Combinations, Wall Street Journal (blog)
• 12/14/10: Drug Cocktails for Cancer, Heart Disease Get Streamlined Review..., Bloomberg
• 12/14/10: Health Care: The Road Ahead, CNBC.com
• 12/14/10: BioPontis Alliance Announces Agreement with Merck in Translational Drug Research
• 12/14/10: The PATH Malaria Vaccine Initiative, Merck and NYU Langone Medical Center Collaborate to Research Potential Malaria Vaccine
• 12/12/10: Margaret Anderson in The Huffington Post "Medical Research: When Scientific 'Breakthroughs' Get Lost in Translation"